Monday 21 May 2012

Paris!

Okay another long overdue one, I know! In all fairness, I have had a crazy past few weeks consisting of lots of overtime at work, and then a pretty bad flu. Unforeseen circumstances aside, here are some of my favourite pictures to highlight my trip.


This was taken from the window of where we were staying--incredible!




(No, I didn't tire of taking pictures of the Eiffel Tower)


The first of many delicious food photographs.





This bird created a memorable lunch for Brian and me as it was essentially attacking us and everyone else trying to eat!




A little bit of London en Paris.





This is when we were just coming to Place de la Concorde.



I love the little faces in everything from the buildings to the street posts.


Moulin Rouge.



A quick snap of the Monmarte.


Sacre Coeur


What a view!





We also hit up Versailles, but I am leaving that for its own post. As you can see, while we did see a lot in the three days we were in Paris, I clearly need to go back and experience the city even more. I had a really excellent time with my friend and his parents and I honestly cannot wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment